Congratulations! You have made a great choice in joining the Ask Coach Stephanie/GoWOWTeam Community!
Your first coached call will be Sunday, January 29 at 4:30 PM Pacific Time 7:30 Eastern
If you can’t participate, we will send out a recording within 24 hours (if requested). The learning modules will arrive Friday afternoon, January 27. We will email you with the details to access the Sunday call and activate the modules.
You are eligible for several free bonuses and they are ready for you NOW!
- Free Clinics! Don’t miss the upcoming training clinic at Kezar Stadium in San Francisco, 6 Week Program starting February 1, 2012 Please RSVP on our meetup site
- Discount entry price for Oakland Run Fest Half Marathon and 5K
- A complimentary pedometer, while they last!
- Pace chart for improved running
Meetup with WOW – No matter where you live we ask you to subscribe to our meetup site. This way you will see how we operate our workouts and, if you are interested in starting a group in your own neighborhood, this is how we will get you started! For your information, there is no additional charge to RSVP for workouts when you are an ASK Coach Member. Just click the RSVP button and enter $0.00 when you are asked to pay.
Training Programs for novice through intermediate level, 5K through half marathon, written by Coach Stephanie
- Novice 5K (3.1 miles race) – Run or walk for your first race. Start training Now! 6 Weeks to your First 5K Race
- Novice to Intermediate 10K – Pick up the distance, pick up the pace. 8 Weeks to Your First 10K
- Novice to Intermediate Half Marathon Training – Making big progress, one step at a time. 12 Week Novice to-Intermediate-Half-Marathon
Your Membership in the WOW Team, for the next 12 weeks, includes all the workouts you can handle. Here’s the link to the WOW Team calendar.
As a special bonus for tonight’s call only you are invited to take a 10% discount off the boot camps offered through Fit Approach.
Here’s the information: 10% off of boot camps – just use the discount code SweatPink. Class schedule here or go to http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=23162&stype=-7
I can’t tell you how excited I am about the journey we will be traveling together. I look forward to many years of fitness, friendship, and fun for all of us in this new community of women committed to fitness and striving for our best, for the rest of our lives!
– Coach Stephanie